Floor Slab Construction Process
Engineering design of floor slabs means application of cast concrete poured without vibration. Practice has shown that most technological is use of high-quality factory prepared concrete with with P3 flowability and addition directly in an automixer on-site of special plasticizer by German company MC BAUCHEMIE
The technology consists of following stages:
• Installation of casing
• Installation of bottom reinforcement grid and framework cross edges.
• Laying of heating system pipelines, and distributing of corrugated pipe for electro conducting.
• Concreting of the bottom panel of a plate
• Installation of blockouts, top reinforcement grids,
• Concreting of edges and the top panel of a plate.
• Polishing of plate surface by smoothing device.