Consumer Properties SioporА
Thanking to extraordinary high (more than 95 %) porosity and the spherical shape of granules, Siopor possess extremely low apparent density and excellent heat- and soundproofing properties.
Porous structure and inorganic silicate Siopor nature define such properties:
• low density (60-80 kg/m3)
• low heat conductivity
• high sound absorption
• absence of a smell
• absence of harmful substances emission
• absence of shrinkage during filling in form
• water resistance
• absence of fibrous inclusions
• biological persistent against damage by rodents, insects and fungi
• absence of a static electricity
• stability of the form and sufficient mechanical durability — Siopor granules do not collapse in the process of mixing, formation of products and operation.